1. Searching and previewing the clause content of specifications, office standards and NBS libraries:
2. The NBS Annotator, allowing clause references to be easily added to CAD models and schedules:
3. Printing and publishing improvements such as highlighting of revised clauses in the printed document:
4. The ability to add a tender summary and then work with these costs through the construction phase
5. Seamless links to The Construction Information Service - no need to enter username and password each time:
6. Interoperability so that a single project specification can be produced with prelims, building fabric, landscape and engineering work sections:
Update 13 April 2010 - This 2010 software is now being dispatched to all customers. Please note that the interopability work did not make it into this release. However all of the other features did. Interopability will be considered for a future release.