NBS Building, Engineering and Landscape
- Security issues in Guidance
The technology we use for the NBS Guidance is Microsoft CHM files. Recently Microsoft have been tightening up security for CHM file use on networks and this has been causing a number of problems for NBS customers. This will be resolved by creating a cache of these libraries locally on users’ machines.
- Alignment tweak in the published output
There is a 2 or 3 pixel alignment problem where a clause follows a sub heading. This will be fixed.
- Export dialog
Enhancements to the export functionality to allow export to Autodesk and Microstation keynote format
- Prelims tweaks
Improvements to Prelims addressing issues where user clauses were not printing correctly
- Document completeness
At the point of publish, an indication to the document completeness is given.
- Spell checker in prelims
The addition of a spell checker in prelims
- PDF merge
The ability to merge PDF documents to create a single document
- Instruction forms
Additional spaces and clipped text on Instruction forms and improved performance on open
- Database upgrade for D&B contractsIssue fixed if Employer or Employers Agent were already in DB.
- Practical completion
Rectification date chanes or all JCT 2005 contracts
- Cost Tracking module
The inclusion of the NBS Tools module and in particular the Cost Tracking that allows tender comparisons, valuations to be summarised and these costs to be tracked.
- Improved email filing
Flexibility on how email attachments are filed
- Ability to set home page to Intranet site
When Perspective starts up – the ability to choose any web URL to start at
- Ability to add domains to whitelist
Whole domains (eg thenbs.com) can be added to the white list
- Updating of annotation fileBug fixed where annotation data cache file did not update immediately following the modification of a specification.