- http://ckehub.org/events/94 (there may be some remaining tickets left)
The line-up is tremendous as usual with contributors including Dave Philp from UK Government, Robert Klaschka from Studio Klaschka, Ben Wallbank openBIM, Adrian Malone Faithful+Gould amongst others.
I am running one of the round tables too - the overview of this is below. If anyone would like to comment on the questions that cannot attend the event - please feel free to comment below.
Overview for Round Table:
The new RIBA Plan of Work 2013 is now aligned with the unified UK construction industry stages agreed through the CIC. It also has a framework for the agreed information exchanges that are required on collaborative BIM projects.
This round table looks at the key tasks required to prepare for a successful BIM project including defining Project Roles, Design Responsibility and Schedule of Services.
Questions for Round Table:
- Is the new RIBA Plan of Work 2013 and the associated guidance and tools a good framework for collaborative BIM projects?
- How could the existing ‘Toolbox’ be enhanced with respect to BIM?
- What existing tools and processes do the members of the round table have in place within their practices?
- What additional guidance and tools are required to give the industry the support it needs with respect to BIM?