An overview of some of these articles is given below:
- BIM – measurement and costing
by Dick Barker, Director, Laing O'Rourke, Head of Model Based Measurement and Costing
- BIM – The long view from architectural and design practice
by Robert Klaschka, Principal Director, Studio Klaschka
- BIM and building properties
an introduction to Building Information Model written by myself
- BIM and education
by Prof Steve Lockley, Professor of Building Modelling at Northumbria University
- BIM as a mindset
by James Harty, Senior Lecturer at Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
- BIM in construction
by Michael Smith, Information Specialist from NBS
- Building Information Modelling: the holy grail?
by Sarah Delany, NBS Technical Author
- Building Information Modelling for public procurement
a response by myself to Paul Morrel's 2010 announcement at the Autodesk Conference
- Putting the 'I' into BIM
Richard Waterhouse, Chief Executive of RIBA Enterprises, introduces the Building Information Modelling Report March 2011
- Standards in construction
by Nick Nisbet Technical Coordinator buildingSMART UK & Ireland
- The rapid acceleration of BIM
an article by myself on the BIM developments seen throughout 2010
- What does Building Information Modelling (BIM) mean for specifications?
by Ian Chapman, NBS Head of Specification
- Why do we need BIM?
by John Lorimer Capital Programme Director Corporate Services Manchester City Council
If you'd like to contribute an article for inclusion by NBS, please get in touch.
To receive our information by email from NBS on subjects such as Building Information Modelling, Regulations & standards, Sustainability and Contracts & law see the website below: