Held in conjunction with NBS, this free half day conference will seek to get to the very heart of what BIM is, who can benefit from using it and whether the pros do really outweigh the cons.
Join us for a morning of lively debate and case studies that will provide you with the most accurate, up to date and honest assessment of BIM.
Friday 16 September 2011, 8:30 – 13:00
Building Information Modelling (BIM) - Are you ready for the digital switchover?
NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London WC1E 7BT
- Steve McGuckin, UK Managing Director, Turner & Townsend
- Jason Clark, Head of Engineering Projects, UBS
- David Philp, Director of Technical Services, Balfour Beatty
- Tony Grist, Head of Architecture, Hassell
- Michael Beaven, Practice Principal and Sustainability Leader, Arup
- David Light, BIM Manager, HOK
- Paul Fletcher, Director, Through Architecture
- Grainne McCormack, Solicitor, Eversheds
- Steve Lockley, Professor of Building Modelling, Northumbria University
- Stephen Hamil, Head of BIM/ Director of Design and Innovation, NBS
- James Brown, Head of Model Development and Specification, ASDA
Looking at the conferences for August on the NLA website most seem to be fully booked out - so book now to get a place.
Update 11:56 - 250 conference places all booked out
Also nice to see this blog post is "trending" on the Construction area of linkedin :)