“What BIM is and how it is being used”
We have recently sent out a survey to construction industry professionals to see how BIM is being used. We sent it to over 6,500 UK architects, quantity surveyors and engineers and were delighted to get over a 6% response rate.
At the conference I’ll present this research which will give an insight into:
- How many people are using BIM today and what software packages are they using to support them
- What aspects of BIM are people taking advantage of.
- For those not currently using BIM, but who intend to, when do they expect to take their first steps into using it.
- How do those using BIM within CAD connect this data to other information models such as specification, regulations and standards.
- For those using BIM, what are their thoughts on interoperability and object reuse.