Launching in January 2010 the blog has seen an increased number of visitors throughout the year. Key stats are over 2,000 unique visitors, 80 posts and ending the year on over 600 visitors per month.
The most popular posts were:
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) - 431 visitors
An introduction to what BIM is and what benefits adopters are seeing.
- Using NBS with AutoCAD, Revit or Microstation - 409 visitors
A walkthrough of how to export NBS project specification information to keynote format.
- Annotating ArchiCAD models from NBS - 290 visitors
A tutorial video showing the NBS Link plug-in to ArchiCAD.
- NBS Domestic Specification - coming soon as an online product - 210 visitors
The teaser post promoting the new specification product from NBS.
- Exporting NBS annotations to Vectorworks NotesManager format - 191 visitors
A walkthrough of how to export NBS project spec info for use with Vectorworks.
The most common keywords that Google visitors found the site from most were:
- nbs archicad - 43 visitors
- nbs on the road - 22 visitors
- using both scheduler and building - 19 visitors
- bim conference - 18 visitors
- nbs software blog - 15 visitors
See you all next year in 2011. There'll be some nice new improvements to the NBS specification products to be blogged about. Please keep your comments coming to. Always great to read them.
New NBS work section I think for 2011-1 update - B19 Site made frozen water constructions