...but never in my wildest dreams did I ever consider I'd be listed in the BDOnline Top Ten BIM Tweeters in the UK Construction Industry!
- David Light - Global BIM Consultant, Director at Case Inc.
- Mark Stodgell - IT Director (Head of IT + BIM), Pozzoni Architects
- Darryl Store - Associate (BIM), PRP Architects LLP
- Shaun Farrell - Project Technology Advisor, Zaha Hadid Architects
- James Austin - Customer Success Manager at Autodesk
- Rob Charlton - Fellow #BIMGeordie and Chief Executive, _Space Group
- Rob Jackson - Associate, Bond Bryan Architects
- Dave Philp - #TwoJobs - Head of BIM, Mace Group and Head of BIM Implementation, Cabinet Office
- Rob Klaschka - Further proof (if any is needed) that if you name your child "Rob" then they have an excellent chance of being a BIM expert. Director at Studio Klaschka
If you are not on Twitter then it's definitely worth signing up.
If you are on Twitter - and interested in BIM/the role of technology in the construction industry - then you could do a lot worse than follow the nine tweeters above...
...or name your first born Rob. :)