- BIM Tech Theatre Programme
Glancing through the schedule, three sessions from each day that have caught my eye below...
Tuesday 4th March
- 11.00am - John Tebbit from the Construction Products Association - BIM for the Terrified
- 2.30pm - Drew Wiggett NBS - BIM 2016 and beyond
- 3.00pm - Rob Charlton CEO _space group - Pre-fab housing utilising BIM
- 3.00pm - Casey Rutland Arup Associates - Project OVE
- 3.30pm - John Gelder NBS - BIM data structures - Uniclass 2
- 4.00pm - Robert Klashka - BIM for small practice
11.30am - Stephen Hamil NBS - BIM through the RIBA Plan of Work(edit - time swap to 2.30pm)
- 1.00pm - Lee Townend Kingspan - BIM there done that?
- 1.30pm - Ian Chapman NBS - Integrating building information in the supply chain
- 2.30pm - Stephen Hamil NBS - BIM through the RIBA Plan of Work
- Full BIM Tech Theatre Programme