|Developed by BSI for BIS|
'Welcome to the new BIM Level 2 website where you will find the best practice standards developed to help Government and the construction industry achieve value and efficiencies throughout construction projects, from initial briefing to handover.'
- A page giving some background
- A page that allows visitors to freely download the best practice standards that have been developed to define level-2 BIM in the UK
Greyed out hyperlinks give an indication to the pages that are being worked on:
- Guidance - guidance pages for those working in the UK and international visitors wanting to know more about the UK's approach. This area of the site will cover more on the background, the processes and tools, operational and capital delivery and data management.
- Tools - (presumably) tools that will help users work to BIM Level 2
- Events, Glossary of terms, FAQS and the ability to feedback
So - great to see a single portal to detail exactly what UK BIM Level-2 is all about. One for the Internet bookmarks...